Vibrant header/UpPipe combo - WRX/STi - coated/wrapped.

This is a discussion on Vibrant header/UpPipe combo - WRX/STi - coated/wrapped. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Vibrant Header and uppipe combo. 0 + your UpPipe (prefer stock gutted). Buyer pays shipping. This really helped my car. ...

Vibrant header/UpPipe combo - WRX/STi - coated/wrapped.

Vibrant Header and uppipe combo.

$350 + your UpPipe (prefer stock gutted). Buyer pays shipping.

This really helped my car. Lost a small bit of low end, but once I wrapped it, it seems pretty close to stock to me. But anything past 3.5k RPM is MUCH better.

• Unequal length
    • Thermal coated inside and out by Crucial Racing (high quality)
    • Wrapped with Thermo Tec (there is a small area that needs fresh wrapping near collector). Wrap was sprayed to keep water out.
    • EGT bung welded into header 3 inches off of exhaust port on front driver's rear cylinder
    • UpPipe is coated inside out and wrapped as well
    • UpPipe has velocity stack and EGT bung
    • On car for about 23K, very minimal rust due to coating. The only rust that has developed is where I scratched the coating during install. Won't affect anything.

Pics when new and unwrapped

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here are a few pics that I snapped today....you can see where the wrapping is starting to go in the last pic....look near the collector. A little rewrapping and some fresh wrap spray in that area is all it would need.