Vibrant Header and uppipe combo.
$350 + your UpPipe (prefer stock gutted). Buyer pays shipping.
This really helped my car. Lost a small bit of low end, but once I wrapped it, it seems pretty close to stock to me. But anything past 3.5k RPM is MUCH better.
- Unequal length
- Thermal coated inside and out by Crucial Racing (high quality)
- Wrapped with Thermo Tec (there is a small area that needs fresh wrapping near collector). Wrap was sprayed to keep water out.
- EGT bung welded into header 3 inches off of exhaust port on front driver's rear cylinder
- UpPipe is coated inside out and wrapped as well
- UpPipe has velocity stack and EGT bung
- On car for about 23K, very minimal rust due to coating. The only rust that has developed is where I scratched the coating during install. Won't affect anything.
Pics when new and unwrapped