Fs:Cobb Ap V2 02-05
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fs:Cobb Ap V2 02-05 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Like the title says. It's for a 2.0 wrx. Bought it when it was first released but it was before ...

Fs:Cobb Ap V2 02-05

Like the title says. It's for a 2.0 wrx. Bought it when it was first released but it was before I swapped my Rs. Finished everything up in March 07'. So I've used it less then one year. It's in great shape. Probably could use an update because I haven't updated it since last April. Looking for $500 shipped. Add 4% for paypal fees so it would be $515 shipped. Any questions feel free to ask. Keep in mind I'm trying to sell this on other boards as well so if you're the first responder that doesn't mean you have first dibs.

still have the box it was shipped in!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

unmarried?
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by indytruckboy View Post
    unmarried?
    Yes Unmarried. You're the second person to ask me that. Do people really sell them unmarried? How can you get it to work with your car if it was never unmarried?

Still up for sale, No serious pms yet. One guy took my paypal address but haven't received money yet. So it's still up for grabs.

Someone take this off my hands!!!!!

PM'd
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.