Looking for my 02 wrx ny salvage

This is a discussion on Looking for my 02 wrx ny salvage within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok, so im trying to locate my 2002 wrb subaru wrx. This car used to belong to me until i ...

Looking for my 02 wrx ny salvage

Ok, so im trying to locate my 2002 wrb subaru wrx. This car used to belong to me until i got into an accident with it last year. The mods on it include an STI tmic, 16g turbo, HKS Carbon-Ti catback, Orange Subaru Rally decals on the sides, a carbon fiber hood, and 16 inch KONIG Heatsink rims, a So Silly window decal, k&n Intake. I figured its worth a shot to ask around here if anyone knows where it is. Iv been searching for it for a long time now and have found now result. if needed i do have the vin number. If anyone knows the current owner or has seen it around/knows where it is please PM me.
    Thanks guys

Before the accident:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You forget to take the parts off or something? This thread smells a little fishy to me. Beware.

ok no i didnt "forget" to take the parts off, the insurence compnay told me that i had to leave the car exactly how it was durring the accident, the only reason i put this up was because it showed up on ebay a while back so i know its out there

bump anyone?