FS 07 sti head with cams no gears also FS AEM ram intake

This is a discussion on FS 07 sti head with cams no gears also FS AEM ram intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; the 07 head has a little over 17k on it i know it has not passed 18k. i do have ...

FS 07 sti head with cams no gears also FS AEM ram intake

the 07 head has a little over 17k on it i know it has not passed 18k. i do have all the nuts and bolts with it along with the valve cover. i dont have it together because it will need a new valve cover gasket. i do have the cam gears as well but i think 2 of them got bent a little when it was taken off. the reason it is off is because blew the block and subaru wont cover it under warrenty cause they say its been modded so it voids the warrenty so i just parted the the rest i am just selling it part by part. i know for sure the that the head number 1 is still good but head two you can see that the piston hit it a few times but there is no crease or anything its just "white".

the AEM short ram is off my 05 sti. i dont need it anymore got a injen cai.

I pointed to were the piston was hitting the head but it is not bad at all.

give me an offer on both items but give me a realistic one no low ball please. thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05053.JPG   DSC05054.JPG   DSC05055.JPG   DSC05066.JPG   DSC05068.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump