Fs: Used 16 GB Ipod Touch
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Fs: Used 16 GB Ipod Touch within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Like the title says... It is a used 16 GB Ipod touch. It has a few little knicks and the ...

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

Fs: Used 16 GB Ipod Touch

Like the title says... It is a used 16 GB Ipod touch. It has a few little knicks and the back is kinda scratched (classic ipod silver back that scratches like crazy).
    These pictures are taken from my storm so they aren't that great, I will look for my real camera.
    Will come in a 8gb Ipod box even though the ipod itself is a 16 gb(threw out the other box).

I am selling it for $140 shipped o.b.o.

Last edited by boardinshorty81; 12-14-2008 at 02:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump... Lowered Price. Common guys trying to get some new parts

Is there anything wrong with it other than the scratches? what about payment methods? any programs installed on it?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog13_03 View Post
    Is there anything wrong with it other than the scratches? what about payment methods? any programs installed on it?
    No there are no other problems. I had pocketdyno and facebook on it, but I reset it so it would be just like out of the factory when I sold it.

For payment methods I would prefer paypal, but if there is anything that works better for you then I am open to suggestions.

when did you buy the player, and do you know which generation it is?

when did you buy the player, and do you know which generation it is?
    I bought it straight from the apple store. It is the first gen of its type, I am guessing 1. It is right when they came out with the touch. I put the update on it, but I am not sure if it stayed on since I reset the Ipod. I can reconnect it and try to update it again if the update is gone.

If you think that the price is too high for this gen the please feel free to make an offer. I just kinda guessed a price.

from everyone i have talked to, they said a generation 1 would go for about 90 to 100 bucks. how does that sound?

from everyone i have talked to, they said a generation 1 would go for about 90 to 100 bucks. how does that sound?
    I would do 100 shipped if that sounds fair to you. You can pm me your personal info to send it to you.

Is paypal good?

I never got a pm about his info so this thing is still up for sale. I am open to offers.

will send pm

Responded to pms. The offer right now is $120 but you will have to top it soon, sale is pending.

$130 now...

ipod touches suck. haha (im just kidding)

free bump for a good guy :P
    07 Magnetic Black 350Z | AAM 3" Ti Single Exhaust | AAM Y-Pipe | AAM Test Pipes | AAM n/a Tune | Stance GR+ True Coilovers | SPC Camber Kits | Falken FK452 | Rota P45R |

Pretty sure that the sale fell through... Up for sale still!

Sale pending again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.