Clifford Alarm Romote Start systems! Cheap! NIB!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Clifford Alarm Romote Start systems! Cheap! NIB! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a limited amount of clifford alarm systems for sale. I my self am a BMW guy but have ...

Cool Clifford Alarm Romote Start systems! Cheap! NIB!

I have a limited amount of clifford alarm systems for sale. I my self am a BMW guy but have many friends in the honda scene so i thought i would come over here and offer this great deal!

I have the following models available to ship for a limited time. I need to get rid of this abundance of alarm and remote start systems i came upon. All items are in a sealed factory package and ship vai FedEx Free!

Available models (please see links for product information)-

Martix 50.7X -- $300.00
    http://www.clifford.com/Products/Pro...?ProductID=721
    Martix 3.3X -- $200.00
    http://www.clifford.com/Products/Pro...?ProductID=702
    Martix 2.2 -- $157.00
    http://www.clifford.com/Products/Pro...?ProductID=720

Shipping is included on all items. I can accept PayPal or MO. I can also get wiring diagrams for your car for an extra $10. Currently the items are also for sale on EBay, my user name is wyo-e-sales...we have 100% positive FeedBack. Please feel free to email me at wyo-e-sales@gmail.com with any questions.

Shipping and shipping insurance is included on all items. Items ship within 4 days of recieving payment. Factory warranty is good on all items.

This is not a commercial offer, it is a personal deal just incase the mods suspect anything. I got a lot of these units from a friend who ordered way to many.

Thanks for your time!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wyo-e-sales View Post

If only those links weren't broken.
    Sadness is just happiness turned on its ass.

Sorry about that, it appears Cliffords site wont let me copy and paste working links (mayeb because of session id's). You can look at Clifford - Vehicle Security | Remote Start | GPS Tracking at the products page for each models listed or visit my ebay auctions:

Matrix 50.7X--http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320324665480&sspagenam e=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

Matrix 3.3X - - eBay Motors: Clifford 50.7X car alarm remote start LCD!Free Shipping (item 320324665480 end time Dec-18-08 16:23:18 PST)

Matrix 2.2 -- eBay Motors: Clifford Matrix 2.2 car alarm remote start! Free Ship! (item 320324703350 end time Dec-18-08 21:00:34 PST)

Once again sorry for any trouble and thanks for looking. Also please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.