OR: |Greddy Profec B Boost Gauage w/ manual $200 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on OR: |Greddy Profec B Boost Gauage w/ manual 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Payment sent for the Boost Controller!...

Payment sent for the Boost Controller!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is your wideband the standalone gauge kit?

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. SCAM SCAM SCAM! I paid for the Greddy Profec B II boost controller via Paypal and the seller said it was shipped Monday, Feb 2nd. It is now Friday Feb 13 and still no boost controller. He claims he wasn't given a tracking number because he shipped via USPS. I have sent him a PM with no responses. I also tried sending an email with the address Paypal has listed and it came back as 'undeliverable'. I will get my money back, but don't want anyone else to fall into this trap. You have been warned!!

Quote Originally Posted by keepupp1 View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. SCAM SCAM SCAM! I paid for the Greddy Profec B II boost controller via Paypal and the seller said it was shipped Monday, Feb 2nd. It is now Friday Feb 13 and still no boost controller. He claims he wasn't given a tracking number because he shipped via USPS. I have sent him a PM with no responses. I also tried sending an email with the address Paypal has listed and it came back as 'undeliverable'. I will get my money back, but don't want anyone else to fall into this trap. You have been warned!!
    Wow he got me on the same thing.
    I just sent money on the 5th for the same item from him.
    I have not heard from him since the day i sent the paypal.

Well, I placed a dispute and claim with Paypal. I'm sure the Paypal account was hacked.

wow, i lost my paypal dispute. well not lost. they are not able to refund my payment, they state they cannot get funds back from it. Not sure how this is. Don't they have the location he put the money.
    GRRRRRR. BEWARE OF SELLER>

wow your a crook. good luck selling things lol. whoever buys from this guy is dumb lol
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

I believe this might be the same guy.

I have found him all over the net, not sure if it is our exact scammer or not.

ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums - View Profile: erakem

str8 online hustler!!!keep up the good work!@##@!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12