Want to trade my blue wrx trunk with wing for sti trunk with wing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Want to trade my blue wrx trunk with wing for sti trunk with wing within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Am very interested and wanted to see if anyone in the PA area was interested in downsizing there wing to ...

Thumbs up Want to trade my blue wrx trunk with wing for sti trunk with wing

Am very interested and wanted to see if anyone in the PA area was interested in downsizing there wing to a wrx wing. Flawless trunk and wing from a blue 02 wrx.

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Am very interested and wanted to see if anyone in the PA area was interested in downsizing there wing to a wrx wing. Flawless trunk and wing from a blue 02 wrx.

Thank you
    Hey, I wanted to do that for a while and had no luck here, but you might want to check out nasioc's trunk swap thread. I foud a match there in about 4 days.
    Good luck!

thank you very much im trying that too now

bump!

Quote Originally Posted by boardinshorty81 View Post
    Hey, I wanted to do that for a while and had no luck here, but you might want to check out nasioc's trunk swap thread. I foud a match there in about 4 days.
    Good luck!

Question about that, did you include money with the trunk for the sti lid? Like should i expect to spend some money with the trade, or will most just take the trade straight up?

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Question about that, did you include money with the trunk for the sti lid? Like should i expect to spend some money with the trade, or will most just take the trade straight up?
    Yea I did. I think I paid like between 75 and 100 for mine. I can't remember. I can try to find the guys old pms and ask him.

But I would say defiantly expect to pay seeing as you are kinda getting a whole lot more trunk if you catch my drift

yea well that makes sense, thank you very much!

bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.