Md: 2007 WRX Stock Parts - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Md: 2007 WRX Stock Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey, i am definitely only able to afford one rim plus shipping. I can have 120 bucks paypal'ed to you ...

hey,

i am definitely only able to afford one rim plus shipping. I can have 120 bucks paypal'ed to you this afternoon if you'd like.

Let me know,
    CR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clr18287 View Post
    hey,

i am definitely only able to afford one rim plus shipping. I can have 120 bucks paypal'ed to you this afternoon if you'd like.

Let me know,
    CR
    I think shipping might be a little bit more, I need to bring the rim there and ask them how much it will cost. I might be able to get there tonight, if not then I will tomorrow. You don't have to rush to send me payment, unless you need it that bad. I want to make sure that we both get a fair deal

If it would help, I really only need one of your rims as well. That way, you'll still have a set to sell. I have one with bad rash, and one with rash almost identical to your second-best rim. I'll surely buy the one, though, and will be able to swing by to pick up / save on gas....let me know...
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

I am driving with a bent rim and a fresh new set of blizzaks.. I am trying ti avoid any further uneven wear. If you can get there tonight, give me a call at 518 577 7294 and we can discuss the rest.

Thanks
    CR

I just calculated a 30 pound package with 18x18x12 dims from Albany to Maryland for 16.00 on UPS.com. talk with you soon

Thanks,
    CR

For me (picking up the rims NOT the ones being shipped), I can't even get to the area until Next Saturday (1/17). I live in PA. But I will literally be driving by the gas station off of 97 you described that day. If you can wait till then, let me know...
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Truckster27 View Post
    For me (picking up the rims NOT the ones being shipped), I can't even get to the area until Next Saturday (1/17). I live in PA. But I will literally be driving by the gas station off of 97 you described that day. If you can wait till then, let me know...
    Yea, that sounds perfect... Your two rims are spoken for(by you) and I can't wait to meet.

I just calculated a 30 pound package with 18x18x12 dims from Albany to Maryland for 16.00 on UPS.com. talk with you soon

Thanks,
    CR

I used bigger dims because of the tire... does that mean you don't want the tire?

And, I got closer to 20, because you are residential not commercial. If you do commercial then it is 16 something. I also think I will have to buy the box, unless you don't mind it not being in one.
    Last edited by boardinshorty81; 01-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Hey boardinshorty...are you ridin stock struts with lowered springs? If so, what setup are you using and what do you think of it after how many miles???

Do you know if your stock struts (sedan) are the same as the ones used on my (wagon?) If you are selling your stock struts, for how much and with how many miles on them?

Thanks man!
    2007 WRX Limited Wagon in WR Blue
    COBB AP/ Stage 1
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #3.2.1

Real music about Real life, check out:
    www.myspace.com/soulfatronic

Quote Originally Posted by StylzWRX View Post
    Hey boardinshorty...are you ridin stock struts with lowered springs? If so, what setup are you using and what do you think of it after how many miles???

Do you know if your stock struts (sedan) are the same as the ones used on my (wagon?) If you are selling your stock struts, for how much and with how many miles on them?

Thanks man!
    I am pretty sure that you have the same struts, but I am running the stock struts. I am not selling them since I am still riding them, but they are still doing great. I am riding on cobb sport springs installed by my local shop. I highly suggest them.

Do you know which springs they are? How much did it lower you? From your pics it seems like a decent amount. How many miles on your struts?
    2007 WRX Limited Wagon in WR Blue
    COBB AP/ Stage 1
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #3.2.1

Real music about Real life, check out:
    www.myspace.com/soulfatronic

I don't mind not having a box, as long as it's responsibly packaged so it wont get scratched and ruined i.e. lots of bubble wrap and slap a sticker on it. That may be the best way to go and a lot cheaper too!

Let me know,
    CR

I don't mind not having a box, as long as it's responsibly packaged so it wont get scratched and ruined i.e. lots of bubble wrap and slap a sticker on it. That may be the best way to go and a lot cheaper too!

Let me know,
    CR
    So, I drove all the way up to ups and I asked the guy at the counter and he says "yea dude i think you can do that... not really sure though..." and I say "where can I find this information out?" and he says "you can probably find it online...somewhere". Then I just walked out...

I will have to go back when I can talk to a manager or something. I am pretty sure they would let you do it if there is bubble wrap around it, but I will have to go back up there and find out. So If it doesn't need a box you said $120?

Quote Originally Posted by StylzWRX View Post
    Do you know which springs they are? How much did it lower you? From your pics it seems like a decent amount. How many miles on your struts?
    I have about 17k on my struts and still doin great. They are cobb sport springs, and they lowered it about 2 in the front and 1.5 in the back. That doesn't sound like much but on our cars that makes a world of difference.

Cobbs are basically the most drop you get for springs, and others drop it less. Look at the details of the springs on some sites and you will find out how much they drop it. You also need to make sure you think about how much they are going to sag too. Springs will do that over time and now mine is a little bit lower then the pictures, but I love it even more!

Is it the rim with the large gash?

Is it the rim with the large gash?
    Sure, I mean since I am going to have to sell one rims by itself it would be nice if it wasn't the one with the gash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.