Md: 2007 WRX Stock Parts - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Md: 2007 WRX Stock Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; well, I am in need of 2 rims/tires without road rash.....would you be willing to sell 2? I could easily ...

well, I am in need of 2 rims/tires without road rash.....would you be willing to sell 2? I could easily either pick up or meet halfway (I'm about 2-1/2 hours away). Or, I could trade you two of my rims (they have a little rash), for 2 of your better rims + cash...let me know...
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckster27 View Post
    well, I am in need of 2 rims/tires without road rash.....would you be willing to sell 2? I could easily either pick up or meet halfway (I'm about 2-1/2 hours away). Or, I could trade you two of my rims (they have a little rash), for 2 of your better rims + cash...let me know...
    Well I am looking to get rid of them all together, I need the money

Thanks for the offer, but I think I might have to pass you up on that one.

I'll give you 200 for the other 2 rims if you want to get rid of the other two mentioned above.. I just had to spend 3000 on repairs and come to find out my rims are bent.. I am poor as hell and could really use these. I in Albany, NY 12203. Let me know

Thanks a bunch,
    CR

Quote Originally Posted by Truckster27 View Post
    Alright well since the other guy offered for the rims, then would you want to pay 275 for the ones that are good. Meet halfway.

Quote Originally Posted by clr18287 View Post
    I'll give you 200 for the other 2 rims if you want to get rid of the other two mentioned above.. I just had to spend 3000 on repairs and come to find out my rims are bent.. I am poor as hell and could really use these. I in Albany, NY 12203. Let me know

Thanks a bunch,
    CR
    I can do 200 if you are willing to make the trip. I am also poor as hell and I can only drive a little ways.

You can pay the extra to ship, but I think I would have to deflate the tires and things of that nature. Or maybe they can just tie them together and slap a sticker on them. I can ask at the ups store when I go there tomorrow.

I can travel to pick up your 2 rashless tires, not a problem. I'll even bring the $275 in cash if it'll help. Just let me know, and also PM me your address. I'll calculate the best place to meet ya to save us both $$ in gas
    Last edited by Truckster27; 01-07-2009 at 11:44 AM.
    Movn' on up to an '06 WRX
    Vf-39 all the way!

Love to build 'em, just to ship 'em out and start all over!

I got friends in cyberspace, so I must be cool, right?
    Facebook / Myspace

Can you post some images of the rims I'd be buying from you and describe the rash on each..if any. Can you also include tread ware on the tires? Thanks much

Shipped to Albany,NY 12203

Can you post some images of the rims I'd be buying from you and describe the rash on each..if any. Can you also include tread ware on the tires? Thanks much

Shipped to Albany,NY 12203
    One of your rims would be the one with the gash, and the other one would be a little bit rashed I will take a picture.

Here are two pictures of clr18287's rims

I actually found a little bit of a scuff on trucksters rim(just one and it is very small. The picture makes it look a little bit better)

thank you sir

i just spoke with a alloy wheel refinisher and they quoted me $95 per wheel to fix the gashes and rash from the photos below. Crazy. Can you estimate the shipping for me? This may turn out to be too expensive for me depending on shipping.

CR

thank you sir

i just spoke with a alloy wheel refinisher and they quoted me $95 per wheel to fix the gashes and rash from the photos below. Crazy. Can you estimate the shipping for me? This may turn out to be too expensive for me depending on shipping.

CR
    I think it might be to expensive to ship. I could maybe meet you halfway?

I am 7 hours away from MD so it'd be kind of a long drive and it'd outweigh any shipping costs. I'll the wheel with a chunk out of it off of you for 90 bucks plus shipping.. Let me know - I have cash in hand.

Thanks a lot
    CR

I am 7 hours away from MD so it'd be kind of a long drive and it'd outweigh any shipping costs. I'll the wheel with a chunk out of it off of you for 90 bucks plus shipping.. Let me know - I have cash in hand.

Thanks a lot
    CR
    I really doubt that it would outweigh shipping cost. I just sent a package to new york and it was only 3 pounds, and It cost me 10 dollars. That means you are probably looking at like 65+ for shipping(probably more). And on top of that I think that they make you deflate the tire, and if I had to buy a box it would be even more. I defiantly willing to do it if you want to pay for it all, but I am almost positive it would be cheaper for each of us to drive 3 and a half hours.

Actually it is much cheaper then I thought, I guess I am stupid
    I guessed some dimensions and it looks like it is only bout 25 per rim+tire(total guess for dimensions)

I guess I would do 200 for the two rims + shipping. How does that sound?

I'll think about it for the day tomorrow. In the meantime, can you get an exact price to ship the wheels or can we agree on a set price? I don't want to end up spending more than planned.. Like I said.. I'm broke rigt now.

Thanks
    CR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast