WTS: Eastern MA - (4) 2000 RS 6-Spoke Silver stock wheels and tires.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTS: Eastern MA - (4) 2000 RS 6-Spoke Silver stock wheels and tires. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello all, I've been trying to sell these wheels on an RS forum when it hit me... "hey, they all ...

WTS: Eastern MA - (4) 2000 RS 6-Spoke Silver stock wheels and tires.

Hello all,

I've been trying to sell these wheels on an RS forum when it hit me... "hey, they all probably already have these!"

So I'm offering them here. $300.00 or BO

I have a set of four (4) stock silver 16" 6 spoke 2.5 RS wheels with 205/55/16 Goodyear Eagle RS-A rubber on them.

These wheels came off of my 2000 RS, which was sold with a set of '02 WRX Wheels on it. I had planned to refinish these and use them for winters on my '05 WRX Wagon, but, another project I don't have time for.

The wheels are in overall good shape, some curbage on the lips, but the faces are clear. The rubber is serviceable, but a bit dry looking, I probably wouldn't push it too much further on these, I put 40K on them and they weren't new when I got 'em.

I'm pretty firm on the price because I know that these are generally desireable, but feel free to make a reasonable offer. I'd like to work something out locally (I can meet you just about anywhere in Mass), because as we all know shipping wheels and tires is not the most fun thing in the world.

I'll send pictures to those interested. It's just too cold out in the garage to set up a little photo studio at the moment

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by Green Chemist; 12-10-2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Local deal just about anywhere in Mass, and lowered price.
    '05 WRX OBP Wagon - 5MT
    Blobeye Syndicate # 530

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

Price too high? Damn recession...
    '05 WRX OBP Wagon - 5MT
    Blobeye Syndicate # 530

I think the price might be a little high...I bought a set about a month ago for 275<< shipping included. Mind that the wheels I bought did not include tires. I'll add though that they werent perfect, but i would say they were in good condition.

Thanks for the input. They look good in gold on your bugeye. That was my plan... never got around to it.

Well, with that in mind, feel free to send me offers folks.

Thanks!
    '05 WRX OBP Wagon - 5MT
    Blobeye Syndicate # 530

thanks a lot man.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.