FS: PA, Original PRODRIVE Blue Springs for 02/03 WRX Sedan

This is a discussion on FS: PA, Original PRODRIVE Blue Springs for 02/03 WRX Sedan within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of Prodrive blue coil springs for sale. They are for the 02/03 WRX. I THINK the ...

FS: PA, Original PRODRIVE Blue Springs for 02/03 WRX Sedan

I have a set of Prodrive blue coil springs for sale. They are for the 02/03 WRX. I THINK the drop on these is like 1.5" up front and 1.25" in back. I have included a picture below to show what the looked like on my WRX. Two of the springs could use a re-painting, but I left them as they are to ensure the buyer that these are the original blue springs. They were installed in the car for about 25k miles. Asking price is $175 plus shipping. Of course they can be picked up for no shipping costs.

Wanna ski or ride the park this summer? Check out www.twelve60.com for the upcoming season!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks like rust lol. Looks very interesting i'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Josias View Post
    looks like rust lol. Looks very interesting i'll let you know
    Yeah, I know... it does not look so great. I would have normally stripped, sanded, and painted them... but I wanted them to be "original".
    Wanna ski or ride the park this summer? Check out www.twelve60.com for the upcoming season!

shipping quote to 77340 please

Quote Originally Posted by Josias View Post
    shipping quote to 77340 please
    Sorry for the delay in responding. USPS is $25 for parcel post, or $35 for priority. This includes insurance and tracking.

These springs are still for sale. They can be picked up in NJ or PA to save on shipping.

sold!!