FS Socal Recaro SRD black red stitch w/ brackets

This is a discussion on FS Socal Recaro SRD black red stitch w/ brackets within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Howdy all. I haven't been around here in a few years. I used to own the a beautiful yellow 03 ...

FS Socal Recaro SRD black red stitch w/ brackets

Howdy all. I haven't been around here in a few years. I used to own the a beautiful yellow 03 and I had this Recaro SRD (drivers only), black with red stitching in it for a short while. I kept it not knowing if I'd need it again. It's in mint condition. It comes with 02+ brackets (drivers and passenger) that I'll throw in with it. All you need is the resistor mod for the seats. Hit me with some offers since I have no idea what to sell it for. Absolutely no wear on the bolsters. I"ve enclosed some good pics. Comes with the original Recaro box as well.

I"m in chula vista if you want to come by. No shipping please. I have no idea how to post pics in here since I can't upload and don't post my pics on a hosting website. I have pics I can send if you're interested.

john 619.318.7608

450 bucks??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02105reduced.jpg   DSC02106red.jpg   DSC02107reduced.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sold!!!