VF48 for sale in portland oregon. cheaper than you will find anywhere! brand new

This is a discussion on VF48 for sale in portland oregon. cheaper than you will find anywhere! brand new within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; vf48 for a 2008 wrx sti. brand new still in plastic wrap and gaskets. all new. hit me up for ...

VF48 for sale in portland oregon. cheaper than you will find anywhere! brand new

vf48 for a 2008 wrx sti. brand new still in plastic wrap and gaskets. all new. hit me up for a price and we will talk. dont be shy i wont ask 800+ haha

mitsufelon@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

vf48

for those un sure of what a vf 48 is.. it is the latest turbo that comes on the 2008 WRX STI. this can be bolted directly on from and wrx 2002 and up. minor tuning of course and i beleive a different manifold is needed. but for an $1,100.00 part.. this is a hell of a deal to be made. Thanks!

vf48 brand new 2008 sti turbo and gaskets.

$500.00 with gaskets. Brand new never used. Email or PM me. Mitsufelon@hotmail.com

Got any pictures and is there any shaft play? I know its new, but just asking...