FS: Enkei RPF1's with Nitto Neo-gen Tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Enkei RPF1's with Nitto Neo-gen Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; First off I am new here. I actually own a VW and am just trying to sell me wheels. I ...

FS: Enkei RPF1's with Nitto Neo-gen Tires

First off I am new here. I actually own a VW and am just trying to sell me wheels. I found out that these will fit your cars also so I thought I would offer them. I tried posting this in the classifieds but 50 posts are needed before I can do that. If someone could transfer this there that would be great! On to the good stuff...

I am selling my enkei RPF1's to move onto something different. The specs are 18x8, 5x100 bolt pattern, 35mm offset and only 17.8 lbs each!! They are wrapped in Nitto Neo-gen tires sized 225-40-18. Everything is in mint condition as I have only had them for the summer. They are a great looking wheel and you can definitely feel a difference with these light wheels. I paid ~$1800 for them just a few months ago from discount tire direct. I'm asking $1600 because they are perfect but am open to offers too. Here are a few pics. My email is 07blanch@gmail.com so that might be easier to contact me. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone...

bump

merry christmas bump!

where are you located?

I am in Rhode Island.

Depending on the drive I may take advantage of the cheap gas prices right now and come pick them up...

bro!!!! nice bikes! how do u like the treks, LBC sells some for a decent price...

thread jack lol.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1234

"If it has **** or tires it will give you problems"

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    Depending on the drive I may take advantage of the cheap gas prices right now and come pick them up...
    that would be awesome man! I could possibly drive some way too and meet you. Let me know if you're really interested and we can make plans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManCub View Post
    bro!!!! nice bikes! how do u like the treks, LBC sells some for a decent price...

thread jack lol.
    they're nothing special really but they get the job done. only mine is a trek, 4300 I think, and the other is my girl's POS lol. The pics were taken on our way up to NH for a weekend getaway. We did some nice riding up there, nothing crazy though b/c she wouldn't have been able to handle the trails I like

Thumbs up

bump for a nice set rpf1
    06 wrx tr stage 2
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/scoobync
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #067

doh!

I work in RI and I would definitely have taken these off your hands if they were a higher offset than +35 =(
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.