FS IL: Multiple Part Out -- TurboSmart BOV/MBC, APS Intake, Pioneer D3, etc...

This is a discussion on FS IL: Multiple Part Out -- TurboSmart BOV/MBC, APS Intake, Pioneer D3, etc... within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sorry i dont know what happened to the multiple part out thread but i got a lot of things i ...

Thumbs up FS IL: Multiple Part Out -- TurboSmart BOV/MBC, APS Intake, Pioneer D3, etc...

Sorry i dont know what happened to the multiple part out thread but i got a lot of things i gotta get rid of... got that bundle of joy on the way...

First Up...

TurboSmart Dual Port BOV... used with about 15K...Cleaned and lubed every 3K... MSRP: $299+
    $170 Shipped OBO

TurboSmart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller... Brand New...MSRP: $80+
    $75 Shipped OBO

APS Shorty Pod Intake...Used with about 15k...Cleaned and oiled every 3K... MSRP: $140+
    $100 Shipped OBO

Pioneer AVIC D3 w/ Pioneer iPod Direct Cable, and Pioneer CB200BT BlueTooth Kit and Pioneer Remote... bypassed and wired for a WRX... Comes complete with Both Nav Discs and All Wire harness and Cables and GPS Antenna... used for about 8K... Screen is immaculate... MSRP: $1200+
    $775 Shipped OBO

Custom Right-Rear Fiberglass/ Little MDF 10" Sub-Box... This was pretty much meant for 02-07 Imprezas and WRX since we dont have the Intercooler Water Spray tank... I was only running a 10" Alpine Type E but it sounds like a 12" R.... It was made at Circuit City and cost a pretty penny... looking for $200 shipped...
    ****Pics up later****

04 STi Door Cards Painted Semi-Gloss-Black... These came off a wrecked 04 STi and were slightly damaged on the FL and FR Door Panels + Patched and Painted... Rears are perfect and painted to match...
    $250 Shipped OBO

INGS +1 Rear Aprons Painted WRB... Ordered directly from Japan yrs ago and took about 5mths to get in... MSRP: $600 + Paint
    $300 Shipped OBO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Free BUMP for the clear tape!

i took them off before i took pictures.... that was the fastest way to put them on for a quick pic...hah

sunday mornin bump

Bump...

sunday bump

Ttt....