2002 wrx parts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello i am new to owning a subaru and i want to make it faster if anyone has any good ...

2002 wrx parts

Hello i am new to owning a subaru and i want to make it faster if anyone has any good ideas for me please send me a email or something like that.

Thanks,
    Adam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you might want to switch this to a different section. try the new member hangout section and repost this.
    03 WRB WRX STAGE II
    STi COMING SOON

BUGEYE MAFIA #199

LET ME QUOTE THE LATE COLONEL SANDERS " I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN . . ."

Im gonna agree with the guy below. Just as a quick response, access port, intake, exhaust, uppipe, downpipe, lightened crank pulley, and the list goes on. Just as a warning, its an addiction! Best advice I have for you, get it professionally tuned!

By the way, nice picture NJbugeyedWRX...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroboy61 View Post
    Hello i am new to owning a subaru and i want to make it faster if anyone has any good ideas for me please send me a email or something like that.

Thanks,
    Adam
    hey how's it going, i do agree modding cars is very addictive! but well worth the while... just some bolt ons are: intake, exhaust, downpipe, uppipe, accessport, boost controler... if you want to make good power on a budget, i would go with an sti turbo, like a vf39 or 34, with some sti injectors, you can pick up those all the time used off of sti owners that went with a garret series, for a reasonable price.. i picked up a vf34 and some sti injectors for 1,000 which is pretty reasonible, considering the vf34 is about 1200 brand new... anyways.... after that your going to need a tuning device.. i highly recommend the cobb accessport... it's about 600 dollars... but again.. ppl get rid of those for an aem ems, and you can pick those up for 3 to 400 used... the nice thing about cobb is they have base maps that you can download online, and upload to your car's ecu... and then that helps the tunner out.. so he doesn't have to build his own map from scratch, he can tweak the base map and get you more power... anyways...

i have a down pipe and exhaust for sale... pm if your intrested! thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.