FS Stock 04 WRX Headlight(s), stock catback and downpipe

This is a discussion on FS Stock 04 WRX Headlight(s), stock catback and downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a Passenger Side headlight from my 2004 WRX. Could use some cleaning up but still looks clean. It ...

FS Stock 04 WRX Headlight(s), stock catback and downpipe

I have a Passenger Side headlight from my 2004 WRX. Could use some cleaning up but still looks clean. It has already been cleared for the most part. Asking $200

The Driver Side headlight works, the chrome housing cracked from hitting a deer. Both lights work perfectly, and there is no other damage. Asking $100

I also have a stock catback and downpipe from my 04 WRX. (~80K miles) Asking $50 for the catback and $75 for the DP.

PM me if you interested. Located in Tyngsboro, MA 01879.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i need some parts

hi, i can see that you are selling a WRX 04 headsligth, can you send me a photo to me e-mail adress please: alambre_rig@yahoo.com, i´m very intersted, sorry i did not reed that was the passanger headligth and i need the drivers headligth if you have one can you send me and e mail please?, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pcoco11 View Post
    I have a Passenger Side headlight from my 2004 WRX. Could use some cleaning up but still looks clean. It has already been cleared for the most part. Asking $200

The Driver Side headlight works, the chrome housing cracked from hitting a deer. Both lights work perfectly, and there is no other damage. Asking $100

I also have a stock catback and downpipe from my 04 WRX. (~80K miles) Asking $50 for the catback and $75 for the DP.

PM me if you interested. Located in Tyngsboro, MA 01879.

Sorry, drivers side headlight is SOLD. Bump offer need to get rid of these to pay for new rear brakes.

will the DP work on an 02?