Fs:oh sti tmic

This is a discussion on Fs:oh sti tmic within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i picked this up in a local trade when i decided to get rid of my fmic. i only had ...

Fs:oh sti tmic

i picked this up in a local trade when i decided to get rid of my fmic. i only had it on my car until i got my huge tmic, which was about a week. the guy said it came off an 06 sti. we did the swap fairly quick, so i didnt check it very thoroughly, and it turns out the tmic is bent in a little on the passenger side bottom edge and a little bit on the driver side top edge. i was not aware of this until i had it off during my huge tmic install, as the guy never mentioned it to me. shouldnt pose any performance issues IMHO and could be bent back with the right tools.

im looking to get $215 (shipped and paypal'd) obo

Last edited by Shekina; 11-20-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6

MODS:VF39 Turbo, 650cc DW injectors, SSAC FMIC, Cobb Short Ram Intake, GFB StealthFX Hybrid, NGK One-Step-Colder Plugs, Walbro Fuel Pump, Perrin Up-pipe, TurboXS 3" TBE Catless, Blitz SBC-id 3, Protune by Mead Engineering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump for wanting this thing gone!!!!
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6

MODS:VF39 Turbo, 650cc DW injectors, SSAC FMIC, Cobb Short Ram Intake, GFB StealthFX Hybrid, NGK One-Step-Colder Plugs, Walbro Fuel Pump, Perrin Up-pipe, TurboXS 3" TBE Catless, Blitz SBC-id 3, Protune by Mead Engineering.

bump for lowered price and better pic...
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6