WTB: 02-03 WRX El Paso TX willing to travel
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 02-03 WRX El Paso TX willing to travel within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; After having sold my 05 STi back in september i am having severe withdrawls and longing for my own car ...

WTB: 02-03 WRX El Paso TX willing to travel

After having sold my 05 STi back in september i am having severe withdrawls and longing for my own car again. Driving the wife's 08 just doesn't cut it. Want a car to call my own. So i am looking for an 02-03 (only) WRX sedan or wagon with reasonable miles and still runs good (no existing mechanical problems) dents and dings are fine. Preferably wagon but will take what i find. Want a 5spd manual but will settle for an auto if need be. Looking to pay less than 10,000 because i want to keep my payments as far under $200/month as possible. I am willing to travel to meet (up to 500 miles perhaps????) So if you or anyone you know is looking to sell one send them my way. thanks!
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for a fellow El Pason. Good luck
    "Failure is an orphin, sucsees has many fathers's"

Located 353 miles from ZIP 79901

Located 502 miles from ZIP 79901..2 miles over your limit, but what's 2 more miles after driving 500

Good luck on finding your new ride and post pics when you get it!
    Last edited by DjSaneR; 11-09-2008 at 08:37 PM.

^^^^^ i noticed those two in my searches. only thing, colorado springs is like 640 road miles. the 502 is straight line distance. found one here in E.P. 5spd wagon, 115K miles (a little high) in pretty good condition which i may possibly be able to land for $6K.... going to keep an open eye though. will keep posted and will post pics once i find one.

edit: might be taking a trip to colorado springs tomorrow morning.

update already: looks like i am getting up early.. the wife and i are making a trip to colorado tomorrow morning. don't know if the car is still there... if it is... cool! if not, well then... at least i get to get out of El Paso for the day! wish me luck people!
    Last edited by CJ05; 11-09-2008 at 10:00 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

tequila derby... ftw!
    Broski

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.