F/S-F/T Autometer Nexus gauges w/pillar
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on F/S-F/T Autometer Nexus gauges w/pillar within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have 3 gauges Boost (30 psi),EGT and Oil pressure-Also comes with the remote to change the gauge settings.Basically if ...

F/S-F/T Autometer Nexus gauges w/pillar

I have 3 gauges Boost (30 psi),EGT and Oil pressure-Also comes with the remote to change the gauge settings.Basically if your getting boost creep and you want to run 20psi and it creeps to 23 the gauges flashes red so you dont blow your **** up.Oil pressure if its to low it flashes EGT same deal if its hot.You can record as well so if your going down the track and want to see what everythings at after the run it plays it back for you.It comes with everything you need except the EGT sensor itself.shoot me and offer or a trade you have.and if you have any other questions just ask.thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im sent....good luck

bump

bump

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX03 View Post
    I have 3 gauges Boost (30 psi),EGT and Oil pressure-Also comes with the remote to change the gauge settings.Basically if your getting boost creep and you want to run 20psi and it creeps to 23 the gauges flashes red so you dont blow your **** up.Oil pressure if its to low it flashes EGT same deal if its hot.You can record as well so if your going down the track and want to see what everythings at after the run it plays it back for you.It comes with everything you need except the EGT sensor itself.shoot me and offer or a trade you have.and if you have any other questions just ask.thanks
    pics?

how much are u asking?

i can take pics,you wont see the gauge face cause they black out when the car turns off tho.

work bump,pm with offers

i have pics on my computer,iv just never put pictures on here before,pm me with your email address if you would like to see pics.or explain to my dumbass how i go about adding a pic. thanks

any offeres?pretty open here

pm's reply'd

bump

bump

i really could use an accessport for an 04 WRXif anyone would trade plus cash on my end.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.