FS: STI Brembo gold front and rear calipers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: STI Brembo gold front and rear calipers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FS: Used but in excellent condition Brembo Gold front and rear calipers from an STI. 0 (canadian) plus shipping and ...

FS: STI Brembo gold front and rear calipers

FS:
    Used but in excellent condition Brembo Gold front and rear calipers from an STI.
    $700 (canadian) plus shipping and other applicable fees.
    located in Vancouver BC Canada.
    Can bring accross the Washington State Border, u pay for my gas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0302.jpg   100_0303.jpg   100_0304.jpg   100_0305.jpg  
    Last edited by katsura; 10-22-2008 at 06:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sti brembo gold front and rear calipers

how much does the shipping cost from canada to NJ 07621 USA? also what are the other fees? can you give me the total of everything? thanks

thats a great deal if they work 100%. y did u remove the brembos

was going to put these on my lgt

Bought this off a body shop with a written-off sti a while back. I ended up selling the lgt.

sale pending

Quote Originally Posted by jaytech View Post
    how much does the shipping cost from canada to NJ 07621 USA? also what are the other fees? can you give me the total of everything? thanks
    The sale is pending until tomorrow. The shipping will probably less than $100. Other fees that are charged when you send me the funds (eg. paypal, etc.).

Still available

Quote Originally Posted by katsura View Post
    The sale is pending until tomorrow. The shipping will probably less than $100. Other fees that are charged when you send me the funds (eg. paypal, etc.).
    POTENTIAL BUYER STILL HASN'T MADE CONTACT. STILL AVAILABLE. $800 CANADIAN includes all fees and SHIPPED VIA FEDEX- might be able to do 1-2 days as i have a cousin who works for FEDEX.

price drop for quick sale

POTENTIAL BUYER STILL HASN'T MADE CONTACT. STILL AVAILABLE. $800 CANADIAN includes all fees and SHIPPED VIA FEDEX- might be able to do 1-2 days as i have a cousin who works for FEDEX.
    $700 canadian includes shipping, etc.

sold

$700 canadian includes shipping, etc.
    sold

damnit, just missed that one THAT is a rippin deal!!

Damnit!!! That was an amazing deal!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.