FS GA: Rota Tarmac II, Bosal Exhaust and more!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS GA: Rota Tarmac II, Bosal Exhaust and more! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Cleaning up and have a ton of stuff I bought for the suby and never put on, now its gone ...

FS GA: Rota Tarmac II, Bosal Exhaust and more!

Cleaning up and have a ton of stuff I bought for the suby and never put on, now its gone so I might as well sell it. All of this was for a 02 WRX wagon. I live in Columbus Ga, I would prefer local pickup but am willing to ship the lighter stuff (exhaust, roof deletes, springs) prices do not include shipping. Feel Free to e-mail me questions also.

Rota Tarmac II (Sold)
    These are not in perfect condition, when I got them they had some pretty bad curb rash, I bought some touch up paint from rota and now they look much better. If you want I will give you high res pictures of the scratches. I also bought the center caps you see and tuner lugs from suby dude and will sell it all for $450 The tires are worthless

Bosal Twin Tip Exhaust w/race pipe
    Bought used but never put on my car $250

UpPipe and downpipe (Sold)
    Brand new off of Ebay, never put on a car. I think the brand was ERZ $200

Prodrive springs (Warning, cut)
    The guy I bought these from cut them for about 1" he had them on his 02 wagon the pictures looked good, he said they worked fine and rode great but I never put them on $50

Roof Rail deletes (no pictures)
    Bought these off of a guy with a Saab 92x can get pictures if needed. also will include the extra roof clips that tend to break during installation $150

2 Polk 12" subs w\box and amp
    I have put these in every car I have owned but there is not enough room in the back of the Z. Worked last time I used them but have not hooked them up in a while. Amp is a Profile California mono 300w amp the set sounds great together. box has some wear on the carpet $250

Amp
    Profile California 600MSX 300W x 1 mono subwoofer amplifier at Crutchfield.com

More pictures of the stuff
    Picasa Web Albums - Andy - For Sale
    Last edited by Vektra; 02-24-2009 at 06:34 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What size are those wheels?

17 x 7.5 offset is +48

r the coilovers still up for sale?

yep right now I still have everything

would they fit on an 05'?

springs

will the springs fit a 07 sedan??lmk

I really dont know, I know to put 2004+ springs on an 02 you need need the 04 tophats so im guessing it will be the other way.

Bump for a good seller!

updated

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    how much for exhaust shipped to 32547? I also only live 4 hours away so pickup is possible. And is it 3"?
    Last edited by Drews; 02-24-2009 at 07:10 AM.

I will have to take it somewhere and see, I have no clue how much it weighs. I will let you know. just cat-back or mid-pipe and cat-back?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    both...like i said its possible for pickup too since im in NW florida

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.