04 Sti Brembos *FRONT*
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 Sti Brembos *FRONT* within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of 04 sti front calipers for sale. they are in great shape. Pads seem to have ...

04 Sti Brembos *FRONT*

I have a set of 04 sti front calipers for sale.

they are in great shape. Pads seem to have a bit of meet left on them.

I bought them on here a little while ago and then realized my diff wasnt in the best shape in the world... so now the big brake upgrade wont be happening any time soon.

I am asking 500 SHIPPED OBO

Only issue is that you'll need to re-tap one of the threads. It seems a bit buggard up but should be just fine after the first few threads.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!

Last edited by Bouncing_Soulz; 10-22-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

17x7.5 BBS Gold - Turbo XS Up-Pipe - 255L Walbro Fuel Pump - 2.5" Catback straight pipe - COBB Stage II - Falken Azenis Tires - Hawk HPS Plus pads - K&N Drop-In - Gutted Intake Resonator - Turbo XS Type-H BOV - Perrin Rear Sway Bar - JDM Bugeye STi suspension

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am in North Carolina
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

17x7.5 BBS Gold - Turbo XS Up-Pipe - 255L Walbro Fuel Pump - 2.5" Catback straight pipe - COBB Stage II - Falken Azenis Tires - Hawk HPS Plus pads - K&N Drop-In - Gutted Intake Resonator - Turbo XS Type-H BOV - Perrin Rear Sway Bar - JDM Bugeye STi suspension

to the top.
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

bump for price drop
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

I need these gone...

its OBO
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

bump
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

b-b-b-b-b-b-bump
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

how much you want for fuel pump and for the cat-back?

how many miles are on them?
    05 WRX

would you take 300 for the brakes?

I still use my fuel pump and straight pipe. haha.. the only thing for sale here is the brakes.

I actually have a pending sale on Nasioc right now. Ill let you know if it falls through.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by jaytech View Post
    how much you want for fuel pump and for the cat-back?
    Last edited by Bouncing_Soulz; 10-25-2008 at 08:29 AM.
    2002 Subaru WRX 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncing_Soulz View Post
    I still use my fuel pump and straight pipe. haha.. the only thing for sale here is the brakes.

I actually have a pending sale on Nasioc right now. Ill let you know if it falls through.

Alex
    ok sounds good

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.