Subaru WRX Forum banner

ChargeSpeed widebody 10-piece kit for '02 WRX

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  thescriptkiddie 
#1 ·
I bought this kit two years ago and it's sat in a crate under a tarp and never got put on. Let me know if anyone has any interest or not. This was the auction number on ebay when it was up, it should still be available:

#3 ·
I'm looking to unloadit , and I know I'm going to take a huge hit since this was a $7,000 kit. PLUS shipping. So I guess make an offer. As for shipping, I really didn't have anyone really. I was just checking yellow freight or FedEx freight and things like that. I never saw shipping below $500 though, so it is going to be pricey is my guess, kinda a big drawback to such a large item. It's fiberglass, not poly so it's HEAVY....

#6 ·
a $7000 bodykit? good lord, that's silly..
They're $4500-4700 currently, just for the record.. (which is still wacky, imo.) But they look nice.

good luck with the sale.

#4 · (Edited)
I wish I had the money man. I really do. But to help you and other people out, with the shipping, have you looked into shipping on Grey hound? Ive seen several people ship that way and it seems pretty nice.

Just outta curiousity, are you willing to break the kit up? I hate to see you do that, but people might be willing to buy pieces then the whole kit for $X

#5 ·
I'll check into Greyhound. Never knew they did that...as for parting it out....if the offers were good enough. I'm really only looking for about $2k for the entire package, which is less than I bought it for, but like I said offers for the kit or parts will def be considered if they are reasonable.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.