Feeler WTS (MD): TXS RFL TBE

This is a discussion on Feeler WTS (MD): TXS RFL TBE within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone, so this is a feeler because I recently acquired a QTP Downpipe and e-cutout that im putting on ...

Feeler WTS (MD): TXS RFL TBE

Hello everyone,
    so this is a feeler because I recently acquired a QTP Downpipe and e-cutout that im putting on my car and im pondering the idea of selling my TurboXS RFL turbo back exhaust w/Ti-tip muffler. I have both the midpipe cat and the offroad test pipe for it. I guess i wouldn't have much use for either one with the rest of it gone. The thing is though that i currently have this exhaust on my car so when i remove it I will have no replacement (as of yet).

I'm trying to figure out with this feeler whether its worth it for me to push this exhaust and get a quieter more conservative cat back (cobb, borla, greddy sp2, evo 2) by seeing the demand and offers i get. I don't have a particular cat back in mind right now so if anyone has one that they are trying to push and get this exhaust there may be a deal i would consider with that as well.

So, i guess just shoot me offers and we'll see what happens

-∆9

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my set-up is qtp cut out down pipe, stock mid-pipe (with the resenator removed so its a straight pipe) and my muffler is prodrive.

yeah thats what imlooking to do.
    do you ahve a dump tube or some sort of turn down on the end of your cutout???
    -∆9

yeah i have one.