WTB: Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to buy the Subaru Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats. Let me know if you want to sell yours. Also ...

WTB: Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats

Looking to buy the Subaru Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats. Let me know if you want to sell yours.

Also could someone let me know if they found a good deal on new ones anywhere (less than $40).

Thanks

04 WRX

94 Integra GSR STOLEN 3/12/08
    RECOVERED!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They're all of $50 at the dealership....not bad imo.

i have a set that arent opened. brand new! $35 they're yours. located in jersey. pm if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 WRX View Post
    Looking to buy the Subaru Winter/ All Weather Floor Mats. Let me know if you want to sell yours.

Also could someone let me know if they found a good deal on new ones anywhere (less than $40).

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.