FS: Stock 2006 OEM junk plus extras from around the house.

This is a discussion on FS: Stock 2006 OEM junk plus extras from around the house. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The wife is making me sell a bunch of the OEM stuff from the wagon. If I dont get rid ...

FS: Stock 2006 OEM junk plus extras from around the house.

The wife is making me sell a bunch of the OEM stuff from the wagon.

If I dont get rid of it soon she is gonna donate it or junk it.

No offers will be refused but please be reasonable.
    If you think something is priced way too high, shoot me a PM maybe i will accept your price.
    Like I said If i dont sell then it goes away for free via The Wife.

I am located in Rohnert Park, Cotati area.

Will accept paypal. price+3%.
    Will ship, buyer pays for shipping

Everything is OBO.

FYI: All wagon stuff fits sedan stuff. Also is interchangable between 2002-2007. I searched this forever before i started upgrading.

What I got...

Car stuff:

2006 WRX wagon OEM exhaust w/ new gasket (mid pipe to axelback, not donut) 18,000 miles. Fits 2002-2007 $150
    OEM air intake w/filter (no bolts the spt heatshield used everything that was allready on the car to mount the heatshield). 18,000 miles Fits 2002-2007 $70
    OEM 6 disc cd changer Used for 1 day. Bought the car new and took it out that day and put in new deck. $200 PENDING
    OEM ashtray insert thing never used. $10
    OEM battery hold down clamp (no bolts for it) used 2 months $10
    OEM Exhaust gasket (1) (NOT DONUT) Midpipe to axel back gasket NEW SOLD
    downpipe to midpipe spring bolts ([no springs]bolts in picture with battery tie down,)NEW $5
    Yokohama V4's 225/50/16 40-50% tread goes to lincolns forehead.(sold as set of 4) SOLD
    Hancook racing slicks 225/45zr17 probably a few more races left in them. (tread wear varies between tires) SOLD
    SPT air filter about 15,000 miles on it. $25
    JBL 120 watt 4 channel amp used but good condition $100

house stuff:

75 gallon Fish tank and stand (no top) $350

Can come with or seperate from tank: sunlight bilb, UV bulb, Air Pumps, undergravel filter, turtle dock, and some light clamp lamps. All above items are sold together. $35 with tank $50 seperate

5 foot tall 0 Deep Freezer. Its pretty big. Will post pics if you are interested. Works great. Holds lots of booze. :lol: $125

PS2 old one with fan. Network adaptor, 21 games, 8mb memory card, 16mb memory card, 2 wireless controllers, 1 wired. steering wheel with pedals, and monster cable tv connector/power. $250

Super nintendo w/ Random Super nintendo games 8-10 and controllerrca tv hookup (no power cord but you can buy one online for like $4). $50

Nintendo 64 power cord/tv hookups with random games maybe 8-10 and controllers $60

i will sell all the car stuff as a group for $500/obo or all of the house stuff as a group for $600/obo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

gonna start chuckin stuff this weekend any last offers?