Eg33 with closed deck and strengthaned block

This is a discussion on Eg33 with closed deck and strengthaned block within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a complete eg33 flat six motor which I was going to build a drag engine for my wrx ...

Eg33 with closed deck and strengthaned block

I have a complete eg33 flat six motor which I was going to build a drag engine for my wrx with, I got as far the fitting conversion and fully striping of the motor which is in excellent cnd and getting the block closed decked and strengthened. I am un able to complete the job so looking to sell off the engine and I also have some sard 850cc injectors brand new which I will sell cheap and a new custom ARE radiator capable of cooling an engine at 2000hp to suite the eg33 that currently is fitted into MY99 wrx which was been built as a drag car also will far cheaper than getting done your self.

email glimpse79@gmail.com or call 0423907019 ask for jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

prices

Hi i was hoping for $1200 for the complete std eg33 and about $300 for the two 850cc injectors saving about $100 bucks on the injectors which are brand new never been in a motor. Yes it looks like the closed deck block is gone but no cash has been handed over just yet. I am negotiable on the above prices but I think they should be decent for both parties. Please contact me at glimpse79@gmail.com not on this site if you are interested cheers and the engin can be viewed at Performance motor sports in Brisbane ask for Robin.