HKS BOV with Subaru flange/install kit.(Pic)

This is a discussion on HKS BOV with Subaru flange/install kit.(Pic) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Practically new HKS bov with Subaru flange/install kit. Only been on the car for 1 week. Paid 0.00, selling for ...

HKS BOV with Subaru flange/install kit.(Pic)

Practically new HKS bov with Subaru flange/install kit. Only been on the car for 1 week. Paid $280.00, selling for $230.00 plus shipping. Will consider tardes such as Double Din radio w/ DVD player, Aftermarket parts for my 07 STi. Can add cash with trade if need be. The only reason for selling is, I'm Going with a GFB bov to have the optional recalculating feature.
    Thanks.....
    ***Note*** For you guys using the FMIC set up, or thinking about going FMIC in the future, I can include the HKS aluminum flange for an additional $25.00 (New in the box.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a turbo xs rfl bov with the wrx/sti adapter for the tmic stil like new let me know

Thanks for the offer, but I already bought a GFB bov. Just looking to sell the HKS...
    Thanks again for the offer.