Well I test drove a 911 Turbo the other day and I think I'm going to have to buy one and sell the STi. Here's the specs on my car:

• 2004 STi
  • 55,xxx miles
  • Silver
  • Brand new BF Goodrich KDW tires with 1k miles on them - ($600)
  • Stock silver BBS rims with zero curb rash or other damage
  • ASA Sport 17" wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport tires. Perfect condition, no dings or scratches at all. Only one season (~4-5k miles) on them, almost brand new ($1200)
  • Brand new Hawk HP (High Performance) brake pads (2k miles)
  • WRX spoiler (the low one, not the big STi spoiler)
  • No trunk badges or stickers on front bumper/doors
  • Alpine 100x4 watt amp mounted in trunk with premium wiring to the head unit and all speakers ($400)
  • Kenwood Premier head unit with in-dash CD player ($300)
  • Alpine S series component speakers up front ($300)
  • Kenwood component speakers in the rear ($100)
  • Cobb catted turboback exhaust ($1400)
  • Cobb Accessport V1 with OTS Cobb stage 2 91 octane map ($700)
The car has the normal dings from 55k miles of driving. It's never been in an accident and has never been tracked/raced. It's been adult-owned since new. I'm the second owner and the car was stock until I bought it, then I added the exhaust and ECU programming this spring. It's been driven responsibly and had zero problems since I bought it 23k miles ago. I always use Mobil 1 oil and filters and in general maintain the car very carefully.

I'm looking for $21k for the car complete with the stereo and wheels/tires. I'm open to any offers! I'll also make a deal without some or all of the stereo components and the winter wheels/tires.