WTT: MD - 02/03 my VIS carbon fiber scoop, for your smaller carbon scoop

This is a discussion on WTT: MD - 02/03 my VIS carbon fiber scoop, for your smaller carbon scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a ViS Carbon fiber scoop that has only been on my car for a couple weeks. I didn't ...

WTT: MD - 02/03 my VIS carbon fiber scoop, for your smaller carbon scoop

I have a ViS Carbon fiber scoop that has only been on my car for a couple weeks. I didn't realize it would be so big when I bought it, and I'd like a smaller scoop. I want a carbon fiber scoop that is preferably STi sized, but stock size would be ok too.

Let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats actually the stock 02-03 (sti) scoop in CF.. You should see the 04 sti scoop, its huge . If you want smaller its going to be stock.

Would you sell it outright? If so pm me a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Josias View Post
    Thats actually the stock 02-03 (sti) scoop in CF.. You should see the 04 sti scoop, its huge . If you want smaller its going to be stock.
    This is a good inch taller than the stock STi scoop. Trust me, i had a genuine STi scoop on before this.

I'll consider selling the scoop, but give me a couple days to see if someone wants to trade, that would be a lot easier for me.

Ive got a stock scoop from my 02 WRX, its blaze yellow though? Let me know what your thinking. You think its possible to get a more head on picture of it to see just how big it is.