WTB: 2002-2003 WRX Sedan!!!

This is a discussion on WTB: 2002-2003 WRX Sedan!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im looking for 2002-2003 wrx sedan any color but red or white must be: manual as close to stock the ...

WTB: 2002-2003 WRX Sedan!!!

im looking for 2002-2003 wrx sedan
    any color but red or white

must be:
    manual
    as close to stock the better (only mods i think i would like is an intake and exhaust)
    must be under 100k miles
    good condition

would like to spend around $10,000

i am located in south eastern wisconsin, will travel a couple hours away to a vehicle. thanks.

shane

262-994-2201 (feel free to text anytime)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a blue Subaru wrx 2002. 73,000 miles with an intake.
    Has aftermarket headlights and a used transmission.
    I will sell for 11,000. Interested?

possibly, but NY is way further than I would like to travel. why was the trans replaced? send pics to shaneomac1602@ameritech.net

I got a silver 02 with 87000 miles completely stock with a turboXS fmic kit w/ intake that's not installed yet.

It's a wagon though.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneomac1602 View Post
    im looking for 2002-2003 wrx sedan
    any color but red or white

must be:
    manual
    as close to stock the better (only mods i think i would like is an intake and exhaust)
    must be under 100k miles
    good condition

would like to spend around $10,000

i am located in south eastern wisconsin, will travel a couple hours away to a vehicle. thanks.

shane

262-994-2201 (feel free to text anytime)

Dont know how much you are looking to spend. I know you are looking for close to stock, but I have a 2002 WRX that is Blaze Yellow. There are pictures up in my profile or pm me and ill send you some images.
    I just did a complete motor swap (BRAND NEW MOTOR) on the car about two and a half months ago so the motor only has 3000 miles on it. The transmission was completely rebuilt about 9,000 miles ago as well. New STI Performance Clutch (15,000 miles on it), New fly wheel, and new driver side front axil. I have all the paper work for the car, and it was all done by a certified dealership, including oil changes at 3,000 miles. Recently just did the 30,000 mile servicing, so the tranny oil, rear diff, coolant, everything was serviced.

As for the car being stock, well, not really. All the mods were done in the last 9 months, most of which can be removed. I do have an 06 STI down pipe that fits the car if you are worried about having the cats (Savannah doesn't care about emissions), but i dont have the rest of the exhaust. I had to ditch it when i moved.
    It does have new headers, up-pipe, down-pipe, exhaust, SPT intake, perrin crank pulley, brand new Megan racing suspension (I have the stock suspension still and can remove these), Cobb access port with a custom tune by Top Speed Performance in Alpharetta GA (I can remove this), Prodrive limited addition wheels, vented and slotted rotors (I have the origional rotors - car also has 90% brake pad's life left), STI Strut bars (Can be removed), Performance Gauges (A frame pillar), Apex-I Turbo Timer (Can be removed), and I think that's it...
    Let me know what you are thinking.
    Last edited by Xray10six; 10-07-2008 at 09:36 PM.

sent you a message, let me know.

Xray 10six: I'm not sure you read my post at all. I asked for something stock or close to. and I also said I am looking to spend around $10,000. please fully read before posting.

stockscooby: you have a pm

Sorry for trying to help...

Actually I posted because I can return the car to almost completely stock with the exception of the exhaust and intake. I have the origional parts. I only posted because the car has a brand new engine, heads, etc, and a rebuilt transmission with newer clutch. As for the $10,000, that I overlooked. My apologies, just thought I was helping you out.

Just a little bump for ya. I have a 2003 wrx (not for sale) and i see your area code is 262 same here mannnn haha