FS: FL. '07 Tails.

This is a discussion on FS: FL. '07 Tails. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2007 Tail lights for 0obo....

FS: FL. '07 Tails.

2007 Tail lights for $150obo.
    Last edited by Jelliefish38; 10-06-2008 at 06:53 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Make me offers, i just threw that last number out there. I needs monies!

100 shipped??? pm me and let me know if that sounds good

Already have a sale pending. If it doesn't go through I will let you know.

Scammer alert!

SAMMY SCAMMED ME for a 2004 bumper beam. He told me he was going to swap his bugeye 02-03 and update it to a 04-05. The deal was that I ship him the mint bumper beam and that he pays the shipping cost and when he removes the core support from his car that I pay for the shipping. Simple trade. I charged him $35.00 via paypal to ship him the bumper beam and then told him the shipping was $6.00 less and that I would send the additional money when he had the core support ready to ship to me. I then notice about a week after I sent him the bumper beam that he is selling all these 04-05 front end parts including a bumper beam! He claims the parts are not his and that they are his "friends" parts and that it is all a coincidence. I wrote and asked "what's up" and initially he did not write back but then came up with "it's my friends". I told him that he should just pay me for the bumper beam which was being sold for $50.00 minus the $6.00 so he owes me $44.00. He says he has no job or money and that he was going to buy me a new core support for $80.00 from subaru and ship it to me! I said that makes no sense and that I did not trust him and just send me the $44.00 and it is over. If this is the way he operates I would not trust him.