FS: FL. '07 Tails.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: FL. '07 Tails. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2007 Tail lights for 0obo....

FS: FL. '07 Tails.

2007 Tail lights for $150obo.
    Last edited by Jelliefish38; 10-06-2008 at 07:53 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Make me offers, i just threw that last number out there. I needs monies!

100 shipped??? pm me and let me know if that sounds good

Already have a sale pending. If it doesn't go through I will let you know.

Scammer alert!

SAMMY SCAMMED ME for a 2004 bumper beam. He told me he was going to swap his bugeye 02-03 and update it to a 04-05. The deal was that I ship him the mint bumper beam and that he pays the shipping cost and when he removes the core support from his car that I pay for the shipping. Simple trade. I charged him $35.00 via paypal to ship him the bumper beam and then told him the shipping was $6.00 less and that I would send the additional money when he had the core support ready to ship to me. I then notice about a week after I sent him the bumper beam that he is selling all these 04-05 front end parts including a bumper beam! He claims the parts are not his and that they are his "friends" parts and that it is all a coincidence. I wrote and asked "what's up" and initially he did not write back but then came up with "it's my friends". I told him that he should just pay me for the bumper beam which was being sold for $50.00 minus the $6.00 so he owes me $44.00. He says he has no job or money and that he was going to buy me a new core support for $80.00 from subaru and ship it to me! I said that makes no sense and that I did not trust him and just send me the $44.00 and it is over. If this is the way he operates I would not trust him.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.