Oregon - 02-05 Utec Delta for WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oregon - 02-05 Utec Delta for WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I recently just sold my 04 WRX and I pulled off a few items before I sold it. I just ...

Oregon - 02-05 Utec Delta for WRX

I recently just sold my 04 WRX and I pulled off a few items before I sold it. I just have this TurboXS Utec Delta left to sell. It is in great shape and it comes with everything plus the map selector switch. I'm asking for $425 plus you pay for the shipping. I can e-mail pics if you ask me.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Is this still available?

Yes it is still up for grabs.

Bump...

can you send me some pictures? my email add is phili4lyfe@yahoo.com. thanks.

Sent you the pics.

Bump
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DeltaUtec1.JPG   DeltaUtec2.JPG   DeltaUtec3.JPG   DeltaUtec4.JPG  

The TurboXS Utec Delta is still up for grabs. Make me an offer.

Need to sell before Christmas. I will take $350 plus you pay the shipping. This is a great deal for anyone looking to tune their WRX.

I really just need to sell this. I am willing to sell right now for $300. Plus you pay for the shipping. The shipping should not be to bad, maybe around $15.

im some what interested, does it come with several maps already? and would you say it is easy to use?
    2002 plat. silver wrx

It does come preloaded with stage 1, 2 & 3 maps. You should have it tuned by a local authorized tuner in your area. The Turbo XS website have some good info. Here is the link
    Turbo XS - WRX, STi, EVO SRT4, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Turbo, Turbocharged

still available?

damn bro, I should of checked this site more often before making a purchase off some other guy on ebay who has not even shipped it out yet.. If I could some how cancel and get my money back I will definately purchase yours because he is selling the utec( not delta ) 300 it self with nothin so I have to buy the rest

pm sent!
    2002 plat. silver wrx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.