Basically New 50 miles Nitto Invo 225/40/18 4 Sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Basically New 50 miles Nitto Invo 225/40/18 4 Sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey Fellow enthusiasts, I have a Mini cooper and just got new wheels, and the company sold me on the ...

FS: SoCAL Basically New 50 miles Nitto Invo 225/40/18 4 Sale

Hey Fellow enthusiasts,
    I have a Mini cooper and just got new wheels, and the company sold me on the wrong size... I had a feeling but went along with the salesman, and in the end I was right... and now I am the pround owner of tires I can't use... They literaly have 50 miles on them and I had to take them off, as they are too tall for my wheel well.... In any case these are some of the sickets tires around, for daily driving as well as autocross, and I have been told that this is a very common size for you subaru guys... so my loss is your gain!
    4 Nitto Invo 225/40/18 tires with literaly 50 miles on them
    retail on line is over $600 Asking 550$ OBO.. I am in Los Angeles, and would prefer not have ship them, but will if necessary... email me with questions!
    Last edited by Lajpw; 09-29-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: forgot to put California in title

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.