FS:CA: 07 WRX TD04 Turbo (1k Miles), 07 WRX TMIC, 07 WRX OEM Fuel Pump *Pics* - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on FS:CA: 07 WRX TD04 Turbo (1k Miles), 07 WRX TMIC, 07 WRX OEM Fuel Pump *Pics* within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So take some pics of the turbo so people will be able to see what they are buying?...

So take some pics of the turbo so people will be able to see what they are buying?
    ::XPT Stage 2::12.9 @ 105::
    Hawk-Eye Alliance # 9 2 2 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wth? So is that the actual turbo in the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by 07EJ257 View Post
    So take some pics of the turbo so people will be able to see what they are buying?
    Pictures are actually taken at the top of the first page. Thats the actual turbo.

lol you dont get it. My point is if there IS a turbo that youre going to ship. It would be off the motor and ready to be shipped. Why no pictures of that? You didnt take pictures of the turbine or wastegate? Id never buy that.

Well then dont chime in my thread. I dont have to explain anything to you anyways.
    I know what I have and the condition. I have good seller feedback on the MAIN forums to not screw anyone over.

haha ok. Good luck to anyone who buys that.

wtf.. Idk.. And I really need a td04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.