AZ:FS:03WRX engine STI TURBO STI INJECTORS tuned ecu and HKS FCD

This is a discussion on AZ:FS:03WRX engine STI TURBO STI INJECTORS tuned ecu and HKS FCD within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; LIke the title sais i have for sale 03 WRX engine With an STI turbo and STI injectors on it ...

AZ:STUPID CHEAP!:FS:03WRX engine STI TURBO STI INJECTORS tuned ecu and HKS FCD

LIke the title sais i have for sale 03 WRX engine With an STI turbo and STI injectors on it it comes with a huge aftermarket no name intercooler with a turbo smart BOV and for the right price a full HKS 3 Inch exhaust ...Also it will include all the pumps like AC compressor and Power steering pump and alternator also it will come with the harness and the ECU which is tuned and also a HKS FCD... The engine has only 55k miles on it...Its in perfect condition theres nothing wrong with it...If you have any questions plz feel free to ask and if you need pics just pm me...Im asking 1000 OBO but its BEST OFFER! i cant stress that enough if your intrested lmk no im pretty sure we can work something out...Also trades are welcome...I WILL SHIPP!
    Last edited by iggy; 11-14-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: New PRICE!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

send pics munkisd at gmail dot com

willing to part out?
    02 WRX Wagooone!
    Quote Originally Posted by p0rnstar19 View Post
    it was crazy! I stabbed it about 10 times in the jugular and it was still teying to run around. I had the guy who hit it hold it's hind legs... he told me I was crazy. I just didn't want to see it suffer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    And just to be a ****, in the movie business we also have Peter North.

LIke the title sais i have for sale 03 WRX engine With an STI turbo and STI injectors on it it comes with a huge aftermarket no name intercooler with a turbo smart BOV and for the right price a full HKS 3 Inch exhaust ...Also it will include all the pumps like AC compressor and Power steering pump and alternator also it will come with the harness and the ECU which is tuned and also a HKS FCD... The engine has only 55k miles on it...Its in perfect condition theres nothing wrong with it...If you have any questions plz feel free to ask and if you need pics just pm me...Im asking 1000 OBO but its BEST OFFER! i cant stress that enough if your intrested lmk no im pretty sure we can work something out...Also trades are welcome...I WILL SHIPP!

u have any pics of the motor im lookin for a replacement motor for my 03 bugeye

how much for turbo (if ur willing to part out)?

up

VERY Interested.. Give me a price shipped to 77340

If Josias doesnt buy the motor, I would like to. I am in San Diego, 92083. PM me if you still need a buyer. Thanks

I pmd back

up

Did this sell yet?

Sale Pending...