WTB: wrx koni inserts, wrx wagon rce springs, wrx group n tophats, forester struts

This is a discussion on WTB: wrx koni inserts, wrx wagon rce springs, wrx group n tophats, forester struts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking to buy the following parts in either GENTLY used (as in you installed, didnt like and took ...

WTB: wrx koni inserts, wrx wagon rce springs, wrx group n tophats, forester struts

I am looking to buy the following parts in either GENTLY used (as in you installed, didnt like and took off within a few 1000 miles) or new condition. Looking to buy from either private parties or a vendor. Vendors please let me know what pricing you can offer shipped for all or some of my needs. private parties please let me know what you have and pricing you would like. Pics please for used items.

WRX 04 koni inserts
    wrx 04 rce wagon springs
    wrx 04 group n tophats

forseter 2000 kyb gr2 (new only)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a set of 02 tein h-tech springs with 20k miles on them I can put towards a trade as well. I will not be bale to ship until after I receive parts though as they are currently on vehicle. Planned on selling afterward so figd I'd offer a trade as possibility

bump