FS (NY): Morette Headlights!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS (NY): Morette Headlights! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! I have a set of Morette lights I am selling. My car is moving into a new ...

FS/FT (NY): SOLD!!!! Morette Headlights! SOLD!!!!

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!

I have a set of Morette lights I am selling. My car is moving into a new direction (rallying) so I am selling them as I will be getting some lamp pods. I am selling the lights with the projector retro-fit and HID kit. I have all the wires you need to install and also a few bulk head harnesses that I used and I got some extra pigtails for you to make it easier. The lights come apart very easy and are painless to maintain. Everything is in working condition. Donít miss out on these sexy lights that are hard to find. For more pictures mounted see the pictures below and also link for the maroon colored car.

I will also trade these for a set of winter tires (5x114.3, tires 225/45-17).

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x223/badwagon/?start=all
    I am taking serious reasonable offers only. Figure somewhere around the $500 range. I am in no hurry to sell them so low-ballers need not apply. These lights are hard to find and even rarer for the compatibility with 05 STIís. Boxed and ready to ship immediately. PM me with offers.

Last edited by Gabriel~; 10-01-2008 at 08:16 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

price drop to $475 OBO
    Last edited by Gabriel~; 09-29-2008 at 09:41 AM.

Sold!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.