Perrin Fmic For Sale!

This is a discussion on Perrin Fmic For Sale! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is a Perring FMIC. It is a standard silver core, with stealth piping. A plus is the ...

Perrin Fmic For Sale!

Up for sale is a Perring FMIC. It is a standard silver core, with stealth piping. A plus is the piping is already plumed for 2 jets, incase you plan on using meth on the car, but if not you can leave the plugs in like i have been doing.

Im looking to get $700 OBO plus a STI TMIC.

Do not be afraid to make an offer!!

Located in Central Jersey

Everything needed comes included with this FMIC, i also have and will include a maf housing and intake that is needed to be used with this kit. The only defect in the ic is the piping pictured below, a bolt was rubbing against the pipe. this is NOT an issue. If you would like i could have it professional filled.. but this does not effect the performance or the way the ic functions

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm interested in this. the core looks pretty beat up? maybe just dirty ?
    Last edited by BallaRex; 10-01-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    2006 OBP Limited WRX
    Dom tuned, (getadomtune.com), Blitz ner spec catback, Perrin Front and Rear sway bars and Endlinks, Tein S-tech springs, GM boost control solienod, K and N drop intake.