FS-FT(TX) Stock Parts, and Football Collectable

This is a discussion on FS-FT(TX) Stock Parts, and Football Collectable within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sell or trade 03 wrx Stock Dp with all Cats, Stock UPwith Cat and studs. Stock Airbox, ...

FS-FT(TX) Stock Parts, and Football Collectable

I have for sell or trade 03 wrx Stock Dp with all Cats, Stock UPwith Cat and studs. Stock Airbox, Silencer and Air Ram (I will look for the hardware, but doesn't take much.) Offer away everyone. Also I desperately need 03 Wrx Rotors in good condition. For you footbal fans, I have a Miller light Special Edition inflated Football Player. The Player is about 3-4 1/2 feet tall. It features ESPN logos. He is posing the Hiesman aha. Gots a Helmet on head, and football in hand. ESPN logo also on the back with 04# on the Jersy. Has Miller Light on the Front of the Jersy as well. Its a great collectible IMOP( I had it in the Game Room). I got this from my Dad's friend who is a Sales Rep for Miller. Appereantly these aren't for sell and are limited to advertisement. I have pics of the Football dude, and just imagine a stock DP and UP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6140209.jpg   P6140210.jpg   P6140211.jpg   P6140212.jpg   P6140214.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ball park price of the stock dp ?

Just add shipping to whatever lol. Where are you at? I am in tx

Btw this is also posted on nasioc.. so i'll let you know when stuff sells. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Josias View Post
    Just add shipping to whatever lol. Where are you at? I am in tx

Btw this is also posted on nasioc.. so i'll let you know when stuff sells. Thanks
    Bethlehem, Pa 18018

well let me know how much for the dp, im interested in it