~ FS: (Houston, Tx Area) 18" Advan RGII's in Gold w/tires (Set of 5)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ~ FS: (Houston, Tx Area) 18" Advan RGII's in Gold w/tires (Set of 5) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys/gals, up for sale are my sexy Advan RGII's in Gold. Noticed you guys run pretty much the same ...

Arrow ~ FS: (Houston, Tx Area) 18" Advan RGII's in Gold w/tires (Set of 5)

Hey guys/gals, up for sale are my sexy Advan RGII's in Gold. Noticed you guys run pretty much the same wheel specs as my Mazdaspeed Protege did.....and whats better than Subby Blue with Advan Gold? prolly nothing. So any Houston locals, or anyone willing to come down and pick these bad boys....your more than welcome.

I will also throw in a full set of 20 Black Rays Aluminum Lug Nuts in mint condition, with the keys of course, to the buyer.

Set of 5 w/ Advan Low Type Center Caps

Advan RGII Specs:
    - Gold in color
    - 18x7.5"
    - +45 offset
    - 5x114.3

Federal SS595's Tires
    - 215/40/18

Wheel number 1 has 2 very minor imperfections, and the pics will show. The rest are in mint condition with no issues. Tires have very good thread life left, and the pics will show as well.

~ Price is $1,950 for local pick up~

WHEEL 1

WHEEL 2

WHEEL 3

WHEEL 4

BRAND NEW FULL SIZE SPARE

Last edited by Citizen; 09-24-2008 at 06:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Some pics of them installed:

PRICE CHANGE*

I will sell the described items above for $1500 minus the spare (4 wheels, tires, centercaps, Rays lugs), pending the sale of the spare wheel that i recently got an offer for. If someone is interested in just the combo for the 4 wheels/tire combo (minus the spare), please PM or post up your interest asap.

Thanx guys

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.