Wichita, Kansas local pickup please e-mail me with any questions 10secondsti@gmail.com, ebay link

eBay Motors: WRX STI 04 05 SEIBON CARBON FIBER CW HOOD USED WICHITA (item 270276216171 end time Sep-21-08 18:47:45 PDT)

Hello for sale is my used 2004/2005 Seibon cw carbon fiber hood will fit any 2004/2005 impreza

I am new to clubwrx but not ebay I have over 280+feedback

reverse hood scoop can be removed the factory tall hood scoop can be mounted in its place , vents along the side of the hood can also be removed to let heat out while driving.

This hood was used for less then 1 month for show purposes only and is near mint condition, only very small rock marks from normal driving no cracks or breaks in the carbon fiber.
All original boxes and wrapping will be used to ship this hood out.
buyer please be patient with the shipping, this is not like taking something small to the post office, I will need a few days after auction to make arrangements 2-3 DAYS MAX for shipping, this will probably have to go UPS or FED EX FREIGHT
. I guessed kind of high on the shipping any left over shipping will go back to the buyer's Pay pal account and I will send insured. any question please ask
hood is 9.5 out of a 10 in condition/ your stock hood latch and brackets will mount perfect to the hood in same locations.