FS/FT: FPGreen HTA

This is a discussion on FS/FT: FPGreen HTA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is the STi/WRX FPGreen HTA turbo. This turbo is brand new. It was bought to be installed ...

FS/FT: FPGreen HTA

Up for sale is the STi/WRX FPGreen HTA turbo. This turbo is brand new. It was bought to be installed in my 06 STi but for some reason I decided not to install it so now there's a $1500 turbo sitting in the garage. Comes with all gaskets and the required oil feed line. The OEM one doesn't fit or something to that nature. This is a 2.4" inlet.

Turbo was bought from MAP Performance a month or so ago. I still have the orginal box and everything. I bought it for $1499+tax with the gaskets and oil line. Everything came up to be about 1700 bucks. I will let everything go for 1400. PM me for shipping. Kit is brand new like stated before.

I am willing to trade it for an EVO AEM EMS for an EVO8 with the IAT sensor and 5 bar map sensor (for my brother). Straight trade, new or used EMS. It obviously has to be working though.
    Give me a call @ 763-568-6016 for more info. Ask for Por.
    Update the thread if you PM me.

Finally, here are the pics...
    Note: Oil Feed Line is originally for 06STi

Last edited by tux121; 09-16-2008 at 02:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

price lowered 1400

bump it up