L@@K lots O goodies
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on L@@K lots O goodies within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i have lots of parts collecting dust that i would love to sale......really cheap Stock 2004 fog lights...Pm me Stock ...

F/s PA...HEADERS, TMIC, TURBO, INJECTORS, HKS SSQ

i have lots of parts collecting dust that i would love to sale......really cheap

Stock 2004 fog lights...Pm me
    Stock WRX TMIC....40 shipped
    Stock WRX hood scoop/black...30 shipped
    Stock Turbo(Td04)...35k...150 shipped

PM me for great deals
    Last edited by Dhbamby; 09-23-2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: prices
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pm sent
    2004 PSM WRX: VF34 Turbo...565cc injectors...STi TMIC...SPT short ram air intake...Megan Racing Header/catless Up-pipe one piece...COBB accessport tune...3" catless downpipe...3" full exhaust...TIEN lowering springs...Tanabe 22mm front sway bar...rolled rear fenders...TREperformance 255lph fuel pump...pulstar plugs...HKS SSQV BOV...STi CF hood...Glowshift boost/vacuum and oil pressure gauge...turbo timer...Voxx Monza 17" rims...

How much for the BOV? and Td04 miles? price? lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Dhbamby, I'm not sure why your privilege to post for sale posts has not been revoked, so let me just say:

BUYER BEWARE!
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2329962-post141.html
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

i am not a scammer ....the previous buyer was sent the items but i went to basic trainng and forgot about my car life and the item was sent back to sender(me) for the wrong zip code...so thats why the the buyer didnt get it, but the buyer got a full refund as soon as i got back home...so its all good ...

my name is Zachary Macey i live at 1835 harrow lane, lancaster PA 17602....My Cell phone number is 717-951-0134...if you still think i am a scammer lemme know....i only accept pay-pal so there is no way anyone can get scammed through pay-pal
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhbamby View Post
    i am not a scammer ....the previous buyer was sent the items but i went to basic trainng and forgot about my car life and the item was sent back to sender(me) for the wrong zip code...so thats why the the buyer didnt get it, but the buyer got a full refund as soon as i got back home...so its all good ...

my name is Zachary Macey i live at 1835 harrow lane, lancaster PA 17602....My Cell phone number is 717-951-0134...if you still think i am a scammer lemme know....i only accept pay-pal so there is no way anyone can get scammed through pay-pal
    I am quoting this, because when this issue came up last, you said you had a broken wrist, or some such thing.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2321210-post132.html

There were actually two members who had an unsatisfactory experience with you. I still have the pm's that were sent to me if you would like a copy of them. All I'm saying is that anybody who buys anything from you on this forum does so at their own risk, and will not receive any help from me if/when they get screwed.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

fair enough i will send buyers tracking numbers befor i recive the payment so if anyone at all gets screwed it will be me
    MY Mods...

BPV SOLD....still some great deals ....i really wanna sell the BOV today...130 takes it....
    MY Mods...

bump pictures avalible
    MY Mods...

bump prices up
    MY Mods...

Mmmm
    MY Mods...

no body wants this HKS SSQ BOV
    MY Mods...

ill take that blow off valve for 100. i live in pittsburgh, and ill come to get it
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

or 115 shipped. but post a pic of it, i wanna check the condition
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

will the megan header and up fit an 02?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.