FS- Never used FP red!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS- Never used FP red! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys sadly selling my FP Red.. But good news is i sold my car so i dont need it. ...

FS- Never used FP red!

Hey guys sadly selling my FP Red.. But good news is i sold my car so i dont need it. I bought it brand new from GSC motorsports. I had intentions of having it put on but it didn't happen. So the turbo is brand new.

I am asking for 1000obo just to get rid of it. I would probaly take less! Ill get pictures up as soon as i can.. if you really want them quick PM me! Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump..

pictures please
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

Ok just took some pics! it is the 8cm with the 35mm flapper!

bump for brand new turbo and cheap price... make an offer!

no one?

Quote Originally Posted by WrxMan8 View Post
    no one?
    Don't worry, you only posted this a few days ago. Someone will come along, and buy it.

To reach a wider audience, you might also want to post this on nasioc and i-club.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.