FS: SoCal: Suspension
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: SoCal: Suspension within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of. Came off of my 06 WRX. The only stress ...

FS: SoCal: Suspension

I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of. Came off of my 06 WRX. The only stress on these parts were from daily driving because I never had the chance or money to track my car like I wanted.

Carbing Front Stut Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace - SOLD
    There are some minor scratches on the UNDERSIDE from installing it, but nothing that should negatively affect the value and quality of this strut bar.

Cusco 22mm Front Sway Bar - SOLD
    Comes with the bushings.

I've got 2 sets of OEM STi springs (black springs) never installed on my car, came with some old suspension I bought a while back, but I upgraded springs. No more than 1500 miles on either set.
    OEM STi Springs - $50 per set

Last, but not least...
    I've got 2 OEM FRONT STi tophats that also came from my old suspension. Took them off because one stud broke on one of the tophats so I upgraded. The other top hat is fine.
    OEM STi Tophat - $35 (You can have the one with a broken stud too, if you want)

Prices are firm! Parts are located in Murrieta, CA for local pick-up only! I will not ship any parts. Thank you for looking!
    Last edited by Martian_Boy; 11-20-2008 at 09:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tophats?

Quote Originally Posted by Martian_Boy View Post

Last, but not least...
    I've got 2 OEM STi tophats that also came from my old suspension. Took them off because one stud broke on one of the tophats so I upgraded. The other top hat is fine.
    OEM STi Tophat - $35 (You can have the one with a broken stud too, if you want)

Prices are firm! Parts are located in Murrieta, CA for local pick-up only! I will not ship any parts. Thank you for looking!
    E.S.R.

Front sway bar has just been sold!

bumpage...

Up up and up

Strut bar

Did you have to manipulate the AC lines to install this? And this was for the 2006 sti?

re

Damn... I just read that you wont ship. I wanted this piece asap if you were willing to ship. Let me know if you change your mind.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.