WV: FS: exhaust, intake, mudflaps, crossbars, etc

This is a discussion on WV: FS: exhaust, intake, mudflaps, crossbars, etc within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Getting rid of the car and have this stuff forsale. All items are priced BEFORE shipping. One of the up-pipes ...

WV: FS: exhaust, intake, mudflaps, crossbars, etc

Getting rid of the car and have this stuff forsale. All items are priced BEFORE shipping.

One of the up-pipes I have forsale is a stock piece with the converter removed. $25 SOLD!

The other is an ebay special with a flex pipe section made into it. Fitment isn't great with this one but it works. $25

Complete 3" turbo-back exhaust. It's made by Stromung, it's all stainless steel, and has 2 high flow metal substrate converters in it. I bought this one so it would be high flowing but not too loud. Good enough for an STi with all the bolt ons but if you run a huge aftermarket turbo it may not be. $450 (which is cheaper than just the muffler costs). SOLD!

K&N cold air intake (really a cold air intake, filter sits inside the fender well in front of the tire, and no issues with the MAF). Used less than 2 months so it's in like new condition. $85

Rally Armor Mudflaps for the WRX. They're black, black lettering, 1.5 years old and in great shape. Cost $100 new, sell for $50. I know they'll fit 02-05, not sure about 06+. SOLD!

Rear swaybar off my 04 WRX wagon for free if anyone needs it. GONE TO THE SCRAP YARD

Stock fuel pump (pump and strainer only, no sending unit) out of my 04 WRX $25 (or your sister, must see pics first). Worked fine when removed at 40k miles.

Crossbars for an Impreza Wagon. Again I know they fit 02-05, and probably others too. $40 I think I have a set for a Legacy along with a ski attachment somewhere. $40 for that set. TRADED IN WITH CAR

Also have 2 prosport gauges. One is an electric boost gauge, the other is an electric oil pressure gauge. Boost gauge is ready to hook up and comes with the sending unit. The oil pressure gauge needs a new sending unit which is available from prosport for $18.50. My sending unit didn't go bad, I broke one of the wire attachments off while taking it out of my car. SOLD!

I'm also holding my VF-39 turbo, intercooler, sti pinks, and hoodscoop for a friend for 2 weeks. If he doesn't have the money by then I'll be posting that forsale on here.

I'll take pictures of all this stuff tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to host them anywhere so I might have to e-mail pictures to anyone interested.
    Last edited by JasoNeon; 09-22-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: sold part
    1998 Turbo Neon..My own Stage 42
    2004 WRX Wagon....getting rid of it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also have a tactrix universal cable (mitsu's and subarus) that was used less than 1 year and is like new. $65 SOLD!

GM boost control solenoid. Used less than 1 year and comes with the wiring pigtail. $20 SOLD!
    Last edited by JasoNeon; 09-08-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: sold part

Is the sway bar for the wagon aftermarket or stock?

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    PM sent.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

DO you have the jumper to go with the tactrix cable? What year for?

Quote Originally Posted by slowmobile View Post
    Is the sway bar for the wagon aftermarket or stock?
    The swaybar is the stock one off the car (04 WRX wagon). I put an STi swaybar on couple years ago, but it's not worth my time to swap it back out.

mud flaps

willing to ship mud flaps out to mn?