08 STI goodies
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08 STI goodies within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I have Cobb Tuning Access Port. Just used to create and install a ECU map. This was the single ...

08 STI goodies

Hello,

I have Cobb Tuning Access Port. Just used to create and install a ECU map. This was the single best thing I bought for my car. Still have cd and I think the box. Great shape only used once for about 3 hours.

$550

I also have a APS WRX/STi Top Mount Intercooler Blow off Valve. Never mounted still in package. Fits other models.

$200

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hate to break it to you, but no one will buy your 'married' AP. If you have a map installed, the AP knows your car and it will not work on others' cars until you unmarry it and remove the map from your car.

Quote Originally Posted by falconflyer912 View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but no one will buy your 'married' AP. If you have a map installed, the AP knows your car and it will not work on others' cars until you unmarry it and remove the map from your car.

Sorry I thought common since would play its part here. The AP and its happily married map are no longer on the car. But mapping with the AP and letting your friends use the same map and AP would sweet...

It's no problem if you want to sell an unmarried AP. I just brought it up because quite a few people have tried to sell married ones before.

Good luck with the sale!

Bump going on Ebay.... The BOV is a dual stage by the way.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.